ARIVA! Events Management, Inc. will be having a whole day learning session and seminar at the Asian Institute of Management (AIM) Conference Center, in Makati City.
ARIVA ACADEMY LEARNING DEVELOPMENT AT ITS FINEST
It’s all about being better!
The Leaders Shift: Shifting from Operational Managers to Strategic Leaders
July 31, 2013
8:30AM to 5:30PM
AIM CONFERENCE CENTER
Benavidez corner Trasierra Streets,
Legaspi Village, Makati City, Philippines
(near Paseo de Roxas and Greenbelt 1 Mall)
Learn to become an innovator, a persuasive player and a champion of strategic change. This learning session gives you the right practice to close the gap between where you are now and where you want to be. You’ll conduct SWOT analysis, leverage key prospects for strategic opportunities and inspire risk taking and innovation. Seize the chance to make your mark. This learning session gives you the skills to add value to your organization and move your team forward decisively.
Learning Session Description
This management learning session are for new or aspiring senior managers and chief executives who have at least three years’ experience, with direct responsibility for managing both people and resources. In challenging times, it provides a much needed opportunity to focus on your strategic skills, your organizational understanding and your capacity to lead and manage through change. It offers an excellent chance to reflect on your experience with others who are similarly placed, tackle any difficulties, and raise your effectiveness even further.
Benefits from Attending this Learning Session
• Inspire and direct your team to greater readiness and competitiveness
• Use strategic thinking to add value to your organization by understanding the needs and expectations of your customers
• Anticipate and innovate strategies to link strategic vision to core capabilities
• Recognize opportunities to influence and create strategic alliances
• Use strategic thinking to identify key strengths and weaknesses in your work group
• Encourage and support risk taking and innovation at all levels
• Develop persuasive skills to sell your strategic ideas
Learning Session Outline
Session 1: Developing and Balancing Operational and Strategic Management Skills
• Establish a working definition of operational management
• Explore the key attributes of today’s strategic leaders
Session 2: Creating a Strategic Frame of Reference
• Understand the key components of the strategic leadership model
• Develop a strategic leader’s approach for your own work environment
Session 3: Understanding Your Current Operational Mission: Your Team, Your Customers and Your Competitors
• Strategic thinking: moving from a limited context to a broader view
• Understand how to apply a SWOT analysis to your team
• Create a mission statement defining the operational reality of your work group
Session 4: Developing a Strategic Vision: Moving from What Is to What If
• How to identify priority issues to create your strategic advantage
• Encourage innovative solutions
• Prepare a draft of a vision statement
Session 5: Making Your Vision a Reality: Influencing Key Stakeholders
• Develop their persuasive skills
• Explore a range of options for influencing others
Session 6: Your Personal Plan: Developing and Selling Your Vision of the Future
• Communication strategies to sell your strategic plan
• Conduct key conversations to encourage innovation and risk taking
Reserve your seats NOW and SAVE P/1,500 (prior to July 01, 2013)!
Learning Investment for the 1-Day Learning Session:
Super Saver Rate: P/3,488 + VAT (Pay on or before July 01, 2013)
Early Bird Rate: P/3,988 + VAT (Pay on or before July 16, 2013)
Regular Rate: P/4,488 + VAT (Starting July 17, 2013)
LEARNING INVESTMENT INCLUDES: A “Fun-filled” learning experience, complete with learning manuals, certificates and freebies! plus… AM snacks, sumptuous buffet lunch and PM snacks.
For more information, early registration and for sponsorship opportunities, call Call the Ariva! Events Management, Inc. (Manila) at (02) 895 8058, (02) 895 9527 or (02) 890 9651. You can also call or text 0917 325 7870 or to their Globe Duo # at (02) 211 4363. You can email them through SuccessSeminars@Ariva.com.ph or register online through the Official Ariva! Website.
Join the Official ARIVA! Event Management on Facebook for future events and learning sessions.
Locate Asian Institute of Management Conference Center, Makati City
View Larger Map