Around 400 youth from all over Cebu province would converge at SM Seaside City Cebu on August 21, 2017, for the Cebu Youth 4 Tourism Summit themed “Wired and Free”....
- The Rancho Cancio Getaway Experience
- How to avail an installment plan for Lazada if you don't have a credit card
- Shell Banilad opens next-generation community retail hub
- Five movies we think you should have watched in 2013
- Save The Dates: 2019 Public Holidays in the Philippines
- Sacred Heart Center in Cebu reopens with new and improved facilities
- Budget-friendly stores you would love to shop in Cebu