The “Day of Valor” or Araw ng Kagitingan, is a national holiday in The Philippines in observance of the Fall of Bataan during the World War II. On April 9,...
- Save The Dates: 2019 Public Holidays in the Philippines
- The Rancho Cancio Getaway Experience
- How to avail an installment plan for Lazada if you don’t have a credit card
- Chateau Blanc is a hidden staycation paradise in Cebu
- Five movies we think you should have watched in 2013
- NBI Clearance Satellite Offices to conveniently serve you in Cebu
- Cebu businesses bring customers more convenience with PayMaya ‘cashless’ experiences