Honda Philippines, Inc. (HPI), the leading motorcycle manufacturer in the country, held its third and final leg of the Honda Riders Convention 2018, at The Tent, Mandani Bay, Mandaue City, Cebu. Motorcycle riders and enthusiasts were gathered last November 24, 2018, for a day of fun-filled activities that celebrates the camaraderie and support of Honda riders to the brand. It is one of the many activities Honda Philippines, Inc. held under the “One Dream” campaign, which imparts the accomplishment of the Filipinos’ dreams through their products.
Honda Philippines organizes Riders Convention 2018 – Visayas Leg in Cebu
One of the highlights of the event was the launching of Honda’s latest motorcycle models in various categories: the CRF150L and RS150R for the Sports category; the new XRM125 Motard for the Cub category; and the all-new PCX150, CLICK125i, and CLICK150i for the Scooters category. These new models have exciting new designs and features that are suited to various Filipinos’ riding needs.
Here are some technical specifications of the newly-released Honda motorcycle models unveiled during the Riders Convention event:
|Model||Category||Color Variant||Description||Selling Price|
|– Built for maximum handling performance
– Powered by the same 150cc engine
– Complete with a PGM-Fi System that delivers high off-road performance
|RS150R||Sports (Underbone)||Valiant Red; Matte Gunpowder Black/Metallic Black||– New and aggressive racing-inspired body coloring and stripes
– Equipped with features derived from Honda Big Bikes used in the international racing scene (MotoGP DNA)
– 6-speed, Dual Overhead Camshaft (DOHC),
– 150cc, liquid-cooled engine
|XRM125 Motard||Cub||Fighting Red; Tangerine Orange||– Legendary Underbone Model that has been a best seller through the years
– 124.8 cc, 4 – Stroke OHC air-cooled engine
|PCX150||Scooter||White/Silver; Red||– Exudes class and style with its elegant and premium design
– Smart Key System
– Full LCD Dashboard
– All-LED Lighting equipment with Hazard Lamp
– Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
– ACG Starter and Idling Stop System
|CLICK125i||Scooter||Black; Magenta; Orange; Blue||– 125cc Liquid-cooled, PGM-FI engine with Enhanced Smart Power and an ACG starter
– Fuel efficient at 53 km/L
– Combi Brake System and Park Brake Lock for added safety
– Full digital meter panel
|CLICK150i||Scooter||Red; Gray; White; Black||– Powered by a 150cc, Liquid-cooled, PGM-FI engine with Enhanced Smart Power and an ACG Starter
– Idling Stop System, which gives the bike a fuel economy of 52km/L
– Full digital meter panel and an all LED Lighting
– Smart Key System with keyless lock and unlock, ignition on/off, Anti-Theft Alarm, and an Answer Back System
– New sporty wheel design with wider tubeless tires, wavy disc brake and a sporty aluminium pillion steps
“The support [of Honda Riders] reminds us that we must continue to create the best products and latest innovations to continuously support your lifestyle,” said Hervic Villa, Department Manager of Motorcycle Sales Office, about the latest models launched during the convention. “It motivates us to bring you best products, services, and events.”
Other activities for the convention include test drive activity, Riders Skills Challenge, Motor Show, “Riders Got Talent: competition, and the “Miss Honda Riders Con 2018” beauty pageant. With this, Honda Philippines concluded its series of Riders Convention events throughout the year, having previously held in Luzon and Mindanao, which similarly gathered thousands of riders in celebration of the ever-growing Honday family.
Mr. Francisco Daban, Jr., was also recognized as “The Most Senior Honda Rider” who started the love of motorcycle at the young age of 14.
Check more Featured News from this website
For more details, visit the Honda Philippines official website and stay updated with the latest in the world of Honda motorcycles. You can also get more information by going to their Official Facebook Page.