It’s time to get crafty, Cebu! Get ready as Fujifilm brings the #instaxAndCrafts DIY Workshop event this summer in Cebu City. Join the DIY workshops, enjoy freebies, and get a chance to win amazing raffle prizes!
What else can you do with an Instax photo aside from keeping a memory? The Instax and Crafts DIY Workshop event will surely show you how Instax photos can be used in everyday life! If you and your friends are interested in joining the DIY Workshop and learning new things on how to use an Instax camera, you need to register now.
DIY Workshop Registration Mechanics
– Registration is free and open to Instax and non-Instax users.
– Interested participants should answer all needed information to successfully register.
– Successful registration entitles you to one (1) pass for the Instax and crafts event on May 1, 2016, at The Gallery, Ayala Center Cebu.
– Once registration is successful, you will be notified via email address.
– Make sure to bring a valid ID on the event day.
– Note: Minors, can bring their school ID
– Existing Instax users are encouraged to bring his/her Instax camera on the event day, May 1, 2016, for a FREE mini glossy film.
– Participants ages 12 and below are allowed to bring one (1) companion only.
Visit the Instax and Crafts Cebu Registration Form.
Save the date for this artsy event on May 1, 2016, The Gallery at Ayala Center Cebu.
Fujifilm is dedicated to enhancing the enjoyment of photography worldwide and wants everyone to experience the joy of using an Instax camera in creating memory-worthy photos.
For more details about this event, join the Official Fujifilm Instax Philippines Facebook Page. You can also follow #TeamInstaxPH on Twitter and follow them on Instagram for an amazing collection of photos.