New year, new goals! We all want to live through the year in a financially secure position. If you’re looking for a way to jumpstart your money goals this 2023, fret not! Maya, your all-in-one digital bank, has got you covered with some actionable tips on handling and saving your money.
Jumpstart your money goals and commit to saving more this 2023!
Whether you are looking for ways to save on shopping, travel, boost your savings, or get your bills covered, Maya runs down tips and tricks to master your money and get you closer to your 2023 money goals!
Boost your savings
- Grow your hard-earned savings with up to a massive 6% p.a. with Maya Savings for deposits up to P100,000. All you have to do is spend a total of ₱250.00 on bills, load, or Maya payments (QR code, card, or online). In excess of P100,000, you also earn a base interest rate of 4.5% p.a on your deposits up to P5 million. You also get to watch your money grow as savings interests are credited to your account, daily!
- Maya Savings also lets you set up Personal Goals and earn a guaranteed 6% interest per annum on deposits of up to ₱1M. What’s more, you can create up to 5 different Personal Goals. Think of one for each life goal like emergencies, home, car… just what being in control of your own finances looks like.
Save on fees
- Get cash in your Maya wallet for a minimum of ₱1,500.00 via InstaPay and get your InstaPay fee (up to ₱25.00) as a cashback!
- No need to worry about transfer fees when you cash in your Maya wallet from any of your linked banks, or from other over-the-counter channels (up to ₱8,000.00 per month).
Spend and save
- Shop at Robinsons Malls and get some money back with Maya! For a minimum ₱1,000.00 single-receipt spend, you can receive ₱100.00 cashback from your first-ever Maya QR transaction and ₱50.00 consecutively after.
- Need mobile load? Collect 5% cashback each time you accumulate ₱500.00 worth of load. New to Maya? Enjoy 20% cashback (up to ₱50.00) when you load up with Smart or TNT!
Traveling? Save on these deals!
- Enjoy 50% off (up to ₱1,500.00) on hotels and 1,500 AirAsia points by booking a hotel worth at least ₱1,500 through the AirAsia super app or website. Simply enter your Maya Visa card details upon checkout and input the code “VISA50”.
- Get 8% off when you book hotels via agoda.com/visaph and pay using your Maya Visa card.
Completely free to download and register, Maya packs a feature-rich money app, an inclusive digital bank, and everything else you need to manage your money – save, borrow, spend, invest, and more, right from your smartphone.
Maya’s digital banking services are powered by Maya Bank, Inc., a digital bank supervised by the BSP. Deposits are insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC) for up to ₱500,000 per depositor. To learn more saving more this 2023 to achieve your money goals, visit maya.ph and mayabank.ph. Follow Maya on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok and on Twitter.