A bill was filed in November 2013 that will prohibit credit card companies, and banks from imposing hidden penalties or charges on purchases and cash advances made by clients. Rep....
- October 31, 2017, a nationwide special non-working holiday
- Save The Dates: 2019 Public Holidays in the Philippines
- How to avail an installment plan for Lazada if you don’t have a credit card
- NBI Clearance Satellite Offices to conveniently serve you in Cebu
- BaiCon InFest kicks off the biggest gathering of content creators in the Philippines
- The Theater Experience: “New Yorker in Tondo” by The Little Boy Productions
- Chateau Blanc is a hidden staycation paradise in Cebu