It is going to be a long holiday starting tomorrow in preparation for the All Saint’s Day celebration. Since October 31 and November 1 are declared non-working holidays, people are...
- Save The Dates: 2019 Public Holidays in the Philippines
- The Rancho Cancio Getaway Experience
- How to avail an installment plan for Lazada if you don’t have a credit card
- Chateau Blanc is a hidden staycation paradise in Cebu
- Five movies we think you should have watched in 2013
- NBI Clearance Satellite Offices to conveniently serve you in Cebu
- Cebu businesses bring customers more convenience with PayMaya ‘cashless’ experiences