Our departure from the old normal has signaled a lot of lifestyle changes for us. From simple practices like always wearing a mask to a drastic change in our routine like being in-home quarantine, our lives have not been the same. But with the right tools, we can keep up with the changes still happening around us. With CEB GetGo Debit Card, you can easily shop all you need for the new normal and earn GetGo points for your next dream getaway, as every ₱100 spend to give you one (1) GetGo point!
Your shopping itinerary in the new normal with CEB GetGo Debit Card
Here are a couple of things you may need to face in this new journey.
Online Shopping Itinerary
1) Mobile Load – ₱300. Easily communicate while you’re on an errand. Make sure your phone has enough Load. Loading up can also help you stay in touch with your loved ones while separated due to some quarantine restrictions.
2) Food for Furbabies – ₱500. Keep their health strong. Shop your furbaby’s essentials and favorite treats online.
3) Streaming Site Subscription – ₱400. How will you coast through the long days at home? Catch up with the latest shows and movies! Your steaming subscription will be your lifesaver for those boring days stuck at home.
4) Skincare Essentials – ₱700. Just because you don’t get to go out, doesn’t mean your skincare game should take a hit. Stock up on your skincare regimen and keep your skin on point!
5) Wireless Mouse and Keyboard – ₱2,500. Boost your daily work from home productivity with the latest peripherals!
6) Food Deliveries – ₱1,000. Don’t forget to treat yourself! You’ve worked hard and did a good job with planning your finances! You deserve to satisfy your cravings.
|ITEM||AMOUNT||GETGO POINTS EARNED|
|Mobile Load||₱300||3 GetGo points|
|Food for furbabies||₱500||5 GetGo points|
|Streaming Site Subscription||₱400||4 GetGo points|
|Skincare Essentials||₱700||7 GetGo points|
|Wireless Mouse and Keyboard||₱2,500||25 GetGo points|
|Food Deliveries||₱1,000||10 GetGo points|
|Total Amount: ₱5,400||Total of 54 GetGo points earned|
In-Store shopping itinerary
1) Grocery – ₱8,000. With a longer time between grocery visits, we must have grocery supplies to last us and also limit the number of times that we go outside. Grab enough food and other essentials that are enough for at least 2 weeks to minimize going out. Don’t forget to stock up on sanitation supplies too!
2) Home Office Furniture – ₱5,000. Upgrade your home office to make it more suitable for your long work from home hours. Grab a comfy chair and desk to keep you hustling through the workweek.
3) Vitamins and Medication – ₱1,000. Strengthen your first line of defense. Stock up on vitamins to build up your immunity! Improve the function of your immune cells and antibodies with Vitamin C.
|ITEM||AMOUNT||GETGO POINTS EARNED|
|Grocery||₱8,000||80 GetGo points|
|Home Office Furniture||₱5,000||50 GetGo points|
|Vitamins and Medication||₱1,000||10 GetGo points|
|Total Amount: ₱14,000||Total of 140 GetGo points earned|
Where can your GetGo points take you?
Notice the points you’ve accumulated? Every ₱100 spent with your CEB GetGo Debit Card gets one (1) GetGo point. Now see how far you can go.
Imagine how much more points you can earn when you use your CEB GetGo Debit Card for every purchase you make. You can even get a 10% year-round discount on points when you redeem Cebu Pacific flights. Save up for your dream destination while spending on your new normal essentials!
Don’t have a CEB GetGo Debit Card yet? Now is the perfect time to get yours! New CEB GetGo Debit Cardholders can get a ₱100 voucher from The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf when you spend ₱2,000 with your new card.
Terms and conditions apply. Click here for more details.
Enjoy the convenience and security of receiving funds using your mobile number or email instead of your Unionbank account number. Download the Unionbank mobile app from Apple AppStore or Google PlayStore, and manage your bank account without having to step into a branch. Use this referral code UBNOW-PM0236192 when you register.