The island of Cebu is best known in the world for this marine life beauty and of course, the underwater adventures. Wildly popular with travelers, Moalboal, a small but lively coastal area around 90km southwest of Cebu City, gives the best experience of open water diving, snorkeling, island hopping, and great food. If you are traveling to Moalboal, why not stay at Cabana Beach Club Resort with 1,000 square meters of seafront white sand beach closely located on the famous Pescador Island.
Cabana Beach Club Resort: Dive and Dine in Moalboal
Cabana is beautifully built oriental huts with Japanese-inspired walls, wooden floors, matched with bamboo furniture, bed, table, and chairs. The rooms at Cabana are made to have a beautiful view of the sea and the back-draft mountain ranges still visible in such a magnificent distance.
It is strategically situated to be able to provide both exotic and private locations as a doorway to numerous interesting activities: water and dry land adventures, socially-interactive places, restaurants, bars, and shops at the center of the Moalboal town.
Cabana is one of the resorts among the three sister groups of resorts – Cabana, Sole e Mare Beach Resort, and Marina Village Beach Resort.
The resort does not only offer a great space and vantage point to Moalboal’s nature, but also accommodation, facilities like scuba and sardine run diving, and other services you might need to fully spend your time to its fullest in Moalboal.
Check out some of Cabana Beach Club Resort’s activities and outdoor events you will certainly find worth doing.
Relax and Unwind at Cabana
Cabana Beach Club Resort offers comfortable rooms. The rate depends on the location of the room, size, facilities, and the number of allowed guests.
The prices are per room a night and not per guest. A complimentary breakfast for two guests is included. You are also free to use the swimming if you are using their accommodation (except for Marina Lodgers).
You will surely enjoy seafood from their menu. Freshly caught seafood by local fisherfolks are the usual sumptuous food you should not miss when in this area.
- Twin-share bed with a fan at ₱300 per person
- Private fan room for 2 persons at ₱1,000 per night
- Private aircon room for 3 persons at ₱2,500 per night
- Private fan room for 3 persons ₱1,500 per night
- Family aircon room for 5 persons at ₱3,500 per night
- Standard aircon room for 2 at ₱2,000 per night
Cabana Beach Club Resort
- Family Suite sea view room with 1 king-size bed and 1 single bed for ₱4,500 per night
- Superior sea view room with 1 queen-size bed and 1 single bed for Php ₱4,000.00 per night
- Deluxe garden view room with 2 single beds for ₱3,000.00 per night
- Family garden view with 4 single beds at ₱4,000 per night
* extra bed/mattress at ₱500.00
Sole E Mare
- Standard room with 2 single beds at ₱2,000 per night
- Family room with three single beds for 3 at ₱2,800 per night
- Family room with one double and two single beds for 4 at ₱3,200 per night
* extra mattress at ₱400.00
- Standard room with 2 single beds for 2 persons at ₱2,000.00 per night
- Family room with 1 double and 1 single bed at ₱2,500 per night
- Family room with 4 single beds at Php ₱3,000 per night
* extra mattress at ₱400.00
Note: Prices may change without prior notice.
Pescador Island Hopping and Snorkeling
This island is one of the dive spots in the area. Pescador has a rocky cliff but has a shallow reef of 3-10 meters wide. Then, drop-offs go to more than 40 meters deep. The caverns and overhangs or the island are great for underwater exploration.
ALSO READ: Road Trips: South Cebu
For more details and for your inquiries, please contact Cabana Beach Club Resort at (032) 474 3024 or (032) 474 3011. You can also contact them via smartphone with the number (+63 999) 494 7261 and look for Fatima Colita, the resort General Manager.
You can also check their website at www.cabanacebu.com for their updated room rates and other amenities.
Disclaimer: Cabana Beach Club Resort is neither owned nor partnered with us. We have featured them since we have experienced their service. We are not officially connected with them to be able to give out information like updated rates and fees, availability of rooms, food menu, etc. All thoughts expressed in this post are solely our own and do not express the third party’s influence.