The upgraded account holders of PayMaya can now receive Western Union remittance straight to e-wallet! It is another step further towards their advocacy of cashless financial management.
How to receive your Western Union Remittances via PayMaya
Families and friends anywhere in the country, or around the world, can simply go to their nearest Western Union branch, and you can receive the money straight to your PayMaya account in five easy steps:
1) Open your PayMaya app and tap Add Money near the top of your screen.
2) Select Western Union from the list of Add Money Partners.
3) Enter the 10-digit Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) from your contact’s Western Union transaction
Your relative or friend should receive one from the Western Union® representative during the over-the-counter MMT transaction.
4) Tap Receive on the Confirmation screen after verifying the correct transaction details (e.g. MTCN, Sender Name, Amount)
5) Wait for the in-app and SMS confirmation of the successful receipt of your remittance!
Note that only users with an upgraded PayMaya account can claim domestic and international remittances sent via Western Union. Upgrade your PayMaya account for FREE using the code hra5kg and get a bonus reward1. Visit this link to know more.
Remittance may take 24 hours to be reflected in your PayMaya app due to validation procedures per mobile money transfer transaction. Once the money is credited to your PayMaya account, you can immediately use it to shop online, pay bills, order food from your favorite JFC outlets vis Messenger, and more.
Learn about the latest mobile payment hacks and tips from us @PayMayaOfficial on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
Disclaimer: Funds may be delayed or unavailable depending on certain factors including the Service selected, the selection of delayed delivery options, amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, consumer protection issues, identification requirements, delivery restrictions, agent location hours, and differences in time zones (collectively, “Restrictions”). Additional restrictions may apply. See PayMaya’s Terms and Conditions for details.