Cebu City Mayor Edgardo Labella issued a new Executive Order No. 082-A (EO 082-A) that amended some of the provisions from his previous directive. These changes referred in particular to Section 2 of EO No. 082 and deal with the new Carbon Public Market schedule, suspension of the number coding scheme, and modified curfew hours.
Labella issues Executive Order No. 082-A, amends Carbon Public Market schedules, number coding, and modified curfew hours
The Cebu City local government has set curfew hours from 8 PM to 5 AM the next day upon the request of the barangay chiefs.
Labella advised all Cebu City residents to be guided and to adhere the following directives under the Executive Order No. 082-A (EO 082-A), as follows:
Cebu City Executive Order No. 082-A (EO 082-A)
Executive Order No. 082-A (EO 082-A) Summary
- New Carbon Public Market Schedule. The new schedule of the admission of shoppers inside the Carbon Public Market Complex shall be based on the first letter of the family name of the shopper, as follows:
MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY A
- The Carbon Public Market Complex shall be open to shoppers from 6 AM until 5 PM, Mondays through Saturdays, and shall be closed to all shoppers on Sundays.
- No vehicles are allowed to enter the Carbon Public Market Complex during opening hours.
- Suspension of the Number Coding Scheme for Vehicles. The Number Coding Scheme for Vehicles as established under Executive Order No. 070, Series of 2020, and reiterated in subsequent Executive Order No. 082, Series of 2020, is hereby suspended within the effectivity of Executive Order No. 082-A, Series of 2020.
- Curfew. The curfew schedule will start from 8 PM until 5 AM the next day. This shall apply to all persons authorized outside their residence and business establishments authorized to operate during the ECQ period.
- New Quarantine Pass (QPass) Guidelines. The Cebu City local government shall distribute new Quarantine Passes to each household member who wishes to go out of their homes to access basic necessities and services. Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) under the guidelines of the Inter-Agency Task Force in the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-MEID) last June 3, 2020.
- The new QPass shall only be allowed from 6 AM until 8 PM. QPass holders shall adhere to the following schedule:
QPasses with codes that end with ODD numbers (1, 3, 5, 7, 9) Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays QPasses with codes that end with EVEN numbers and ZERO (2, 4, 6, 8, and 0) Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays No QPass Holders allowed Sundays
- Effectivity. The Executive Order No. 082-A (EO 082-A) shall take effect starting 12:01 AM of June 29, 2020.
The Quarantine Pass (QPass) Guidelines
- Panahon sa ECQ, ang tanang tawo sa dakbayan sa Sugbo kinhanglan nga anaa ra sulod sa balay sa tanang panahon. Ang kalihukan gawas sa pinuy-anan limitado ra ngadto sa pagpalit og pagkaon, tambal o medisina ug ubang mahinungdanon nga panginahanglan.
- Usa ka QPass and ihatag ngadto as matag balay nga gamiton para sa pagpalit of pagkaon, tambal o medisina ug ubang mahinungdanon. A QPass magamit sulod sa alas 6:00 sa buntag hangtod sa alas 8:00 sa gabii.
- Walay labot sa Stay at Home Order and mga Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) nga maoy gilatid sa Inter-Agency Task Force Guidelines niadtong Hunyo 3, 2020.
- Ang paggamit sa QPass depends sa adlaw nga gitugot sa gobyerno:
LUNES, MIYERKULES UG BIYERNES QR Codes nga adunay katapusang numbero nga ODD sama sa (1, 3, 5, 7, 9) MARTES, HUWEBES UG SABADO QR Codes nga adunay katapusang numero nga EVENT sama sa (0, 2, 4, 6, 8)
- Ang mga individual nga mogawas sa blay kinhanglan nga magsul-ob og face mask sa tanang higayon ug mosunod sa hustog social physical distancing.
- Ang Armed Forces of the Philippines, Philippine National Police, Barangay Officials ug mga force multipliers maoy gitahasan sa pagpatuman sa QPass Guidelines.
Cebu City Cluster Clinic Schedule and Cebu City Hotlines
Cebu City Cluster Clinic Schedule
Mondays to Fridays 8 AM – 5 PM
– Tinago Gym, Barangay Tinago
– Brotherhood Gym, Barangay Basak, San Nicolas
– Sawang Calero Gym, Barangay Sawang Calero
– Cebu Medical Society Compound, Barangay Banilad
Cebu City Hotlines
0923 937 8599
0923 937 8596
0909 943 1037
0909 940 2158
(032) 233 4194
(032) 254 8637
(032) 411 0102
(032) 411 0126
COVID-19 24/7 Hotlines (Central Visayas)
Department of Health Central Visayas Center for Health Development Regional Epidemiology Surveillance Unit (RESU)
0922-397-2334 / (032) 402-3091
Health Emergency Management Services (HEMS)
0943-568-3298 / 0945-157-6004 / (032) 402-1269
Provincial Government of Cebu Integrated Provincial Health Office (IPHO)
(032) 888-2329 local 1271 and 1272
Other questions relating to travel bans, curfew, and LGUs Executive Orders:
Cebu Province Public Information Office
(032) 888-2329 local 3011 and 3013
Cebu City Public Information Office
(032) 254-8632 / (032) 411-0132
Mandaue City Public Information Office
(032) 230-4500 local 1082
Lapu-Lapu City Public Information Office
To report overpricing, hoarding, please contact the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) Hotline:
DTI Cebu Province
(032) 255-6971 / (032) 255-2165 / (032) 255-3926
DTI Regional Office
(032) 255 0036 / (032) 255-0037
For more details, please contact the Cebu City Public Information Office at (032) 254-8632 / (032) 411-0132, or you can visit their official Facebook Page. For added information on COVID-19 precautionary measures and proper healthcare practices, visit the Department of Health Official Facebook Page.