Co-working spaces are gaining popularity in Cebu nowadays. It even reaches not just in the Queen City of the South, but all over the country. This is due to the fact that the advantage of having the flex space to high-end amenities are being offered by these service providers. With the different approach of Nomad’s Hub Co-Living Lifestyle, they are putting a much more enjoyable, more relaxing, and more conducive co-working experience.
Level up your co-working experience with Nomad’s Hub Co-Living Lifestyle
Many startups and growing companies are even preferring these spaces over traditional and long-term leasing options. To note, even large companies have taken the option to coworking spaces to set up satellite branches.
Founded by three friends who believe that co-working spaces in Cebu are more than just for working, for studying, and for learning, the Nomad’s Hub founders Mar Carlo Tuico, Stevens Chan Navera, and Kenneth Irving Tiu add a fresh approach to co-working that puts their new venture into a much higher level lifestyle.
They have introduced spaces for sleeping with their hostel area with bunk beds and showers. Aside from accommodation services, they also offer meals for their clients. Nomad’s Hub also made sure that they have targeted the basic benefits of working in a co-working space.
Digital nomads are attracted to co-working idea for so many reasons. The cost is lower compared to renting an office space. Many freelancers and digital nomads are not contented to simply work in their hotel rooms or their apartment.
They want to work in a place where they can meet other like-minded individuals. They want to find others to collaborate with, to befriend, and to be close to. That is where co-working spaces come in. With the case of Nomad’s Hub Co-Living Lifestyle, the bed-and-shower and meals amenities give them a trendy appeal to digital nomads and freelancers.
Here are the details of Nomad’s Hub Co-Living Lifestyle Hostel Amenities:
Mixed Room of 12 – ₱550.00 per night per person
Mixed Room of 10 – ₱600.00 per night per person
Mixed Room of 8 – ₱650.00 per night per person
Female Room of 8 – ₱650.00 per night per person
Check-in time: 2 PM local
Check-out time: 12NN
– One (1) complimentary classic meal of choice
– FREE use of co-working space
– Free-flowing coffee and iced tea
– Access to shower rooms with heater
– Towels (each towel requires ₱150.00 deposit)
– Ultra High-Speed Wifi (up to 500mbps)
– Use of bed locker (padlocks not included but available for sale)
– Individual bed reading light and charging port
– 24-hour security and concierge
Nomad’s Hub serves their Classic Meals with egg and rice at The Food Bar. Here is their food menu:
Corned Beef – ₱75
Beef Loaf – ₱75
Vienna Sausage – ₱75
Corned Tuna – ₱75
Spicy Sardines – ₱75
LuckyMe! Pancit Canton – ₱25
LuckyMe! Pancit Canton with egg – ₱35
variants: Original, Chillimansi, Sweet & Spicy, and Extra Hot Chilli
Rice – ₱10
Egg – ₱15
*Meals and their varieties may change without further notice.
Experience a premiere co-working space at Nomad’s Hub Co-Living Lifestyle with these following rates:
₱35 per hour
₱300 per day (24-hour use) + FREE one (1) classic meal of choice
₱4,500 per month (30-day use) + FREE use of the locker
– Free-flowing coffee and iced tea
– High-Speed Fiber Internet (up to 500mbps)
– Access to fully foamed and carpeted Lazy Area with throw pillows and body pillows
– Comfortable Office-grade Chairs
– Dedicated Power Outlets for every user (2+)
– Operating at 24/7 with fully equipped CCTV and round the clock security guards
– Parking slots for customers (on a first come first serve basis)
Need a private space for your meetings? Everything you need will be handled with care at Nomad’s Hub. Their meeting room is equipped with the following:
– Up to 10 seating capacity
– High Speed Fiber Internet (up to 500mbps)
– 43″ Smart TV for visual presentations
– Full-Size Whiteboard for discussions
– Power Outlets for charging
– Comfortable Office Chairs
– Free-flowing Coffee & Iced Tea
– No corkage on food and drinks
₱400 per hour (good for 8-10 persons)
₱210 per hour (good for 6 persons)
₱35 per hour on every person in excess of 6
ALSO READ: Business Ideas you can start in Cebu
Nomad’s Hub Co-Living Lifestyle is indeed a fresh and trendy approach to co-working spaces in Cebu. With their huge array of amenities and services, you can have a level up experience to a comfortable, relaxing, and accommodating working environment without spending too much but benefiting from their co-living lifestyle that you can surely admire.
For more details about Nomad’s Hub Co-Living Lifestyle and their offered services, contact them at (032) 348 0071 or send them a message on Facebook. They are located at Unit 1 Yap Building, F. Ramos Street, Cebu City (across Metrobank).