The “Day of Valor” or Araw ng Kagitingan, is a national holiday in The Philippines in observance of the Fall of Bataan during the World War II. On April 9,...
- August 2019 Holidays in Cebu: 4 to date and a long holiday weekend
- September 9 is Osmeña Day, a Special non-working holiday in Cebu
- Save The Dates: 2019 Public Holidays in the Philippines
- How to avail an installment plan for Lazada if you don’t have a credit card
- Chateau Blanc is a hidden staycation paradise in Cebu
- NBI Clearance Satellite Offices to conveniently serve you in Cebu
- How to buy at Lazada without a Credit Card