The “Day of Valor” or Araw ng Kagitingan, is a national holiday in The Philippines in observance of the Fall of Bataan during the World War II. On April 9,...
- How to avail an installment plan for Lazada if you don't have a credit card
- Save The Dates: 2019 Public Holidays in the Philippines
- Shell Banilad opens next-generation community retail hub
- ABS-CBN to air Miss Universe 2019 Pageant on December 9 Live HD on SKY
- Anjo World: Cebu's newest family destination on full blast
- The Rancho Cancio Getaway Experience
- Cebu’s famous street food that you should try