Wherever you are, your remittance will go directly… to you! With the new LBC Send & Swipe Card, you will get your cash remittance easily, conveniently and directly to your pocket. The LBC Send & Swipe Card will change the way you remit.Real-Time Crediting
Since cash remittance will be deposited to the card, you can get the money sent in an instant. No need to go to a nearest LBC branch to get your cash. Starting now, it’s the money who will come to you.
No Maintaining Balance
There is no required maintaining balance so you can use the card to withdraw the money in your LBC Send & Swipe Card. You can also check your remaining balance through an Automated Teller Machine (ATM).
Easy ATM Withdrawal
If you need to get the cash, it’s easy to withdraw in over 1.4 million ATMs around the world. No more hassle in getting of cash remittance, it’s even safer and more secure.
The card is powered by VISA, so you can use the LBC Send & Swipe Card to ‘swipe’ and pay over 30 million VISA partners worldwide. You don’t need to bring cash along. Just make sure that your card has remaining balance.
The Future Of Remittance
Watch out for the more improved features of LBC Send & Swipe Card like mobile banking, over-the-counter withdrawal to any LBC branch and send regular remittance to any branch using the new card. Cash remittance will be much easier and much faster. In LBC Send & Swipe Card, surely there’s always something new.
What is LBC Send & Swipe Card?
The LBC Send & Swipe Card is LBC’s revolutionary card that will change the way people send and receive remittances which provides better flexibility and convenience.
LBC Send & Swipe Card is…
– Reloadable in all LBC branches worldwide.
– Withdraw cash at any ATM: P/50,000 per day with NO transaction fees if they use RCBC and RCBC Savings Bank ATMs; BancNet, Megalink, and ExpressNet ATMs nationwide or through VISA ATMs worldwide subject to processing fees.
– Cashless transactions.
– With benefits similar to ATM account holders.
– No annual fees, no maintaining balance required.
– Accepted worldwide (VISA powered).
– Online banking capabilities: Balance inquiry; Bills Payment (BancNet Facilities); Internet banking; can be accessed through www.bancnetonline.com; and Mobile banking.
How to get your FREE LBC Send & Swipe Card
1) Go to your nearest LBC branch and apply for an LBC Send & Swipe Card.
2) The customer service clerk will give you application forms: for LBC records and RCBC.
3) You need to present one (1) of any valid Identification Cards. See the list below:
– Driver’s License
– PRC ID
– NBI Clearance
– Police Clearance
– Barangay Certificate
– OWWA ID
– Voter’s ID
– NCWPD ID
– GSIS E-card
– Senior Citizen Card
|– OFW ID
– DSWD ID
– HDMF ID
– Seaman’s Book
– AFP ID
– IBP ID
– TIN ID
– School ID
– Postal ID
– SSS ID
– Alien Certificate/Immigration Registration
– Company ID
4) Your picture will be taken at the LBC branch for their record-keeping.
5) The clerk will check your information. You will be asked if you wish to have your card personalized (with printed name), or rushed. (*Personalized cards will take a couple of weeks to two months to be released; rushed cards will be released once you completed the form and the information were checked.)
6) You will now be given your new LBC Send & Swipe Card, enclosed in a brochure envelope with FAQs and contact numbers. Your card PIN mailer will also be presented.
7) An LBC Express Membership is also included when you apply for a new LBC Send & Swipe card.
For remittance-related concerns, contact the LBC Customer Care 1-800-10-8585999 (Provincial). For ATM-related queries, call the RCBC Domestic Customer Hotline at 1-800-10000-7222 (Toll free).
*Personalized cards can either be picked up from branch of application or delivered to your desired address.
*The LBC Send & Swipe Card is issued by the Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC). Maximum load limit is P/100,000.00 and no maintaining balance required.
Philip Andrew Mayol
Latest posts by Philip Andrew Mayol (see all)
- Step up to a healthier you with Fitness Festival 2015 this September - 4 September 2015
- Airbnb Workshop in Cebu - 2 September 2015