Cebu Yoga will be having a Yoga Mala class on Saturday, April 15, 2017, at their Yoga studio in Banilad, Cebu. It is open to those who are interested in reshaping their body as well as give themselves a time to meditate and reflect for the Holy Week.
Give your body a holiday at Cebu Yoga this Black Saturday
They are inviting Yogis and Yoginis this Saturday, April 15, 3 pm for a yoga mala session. This is a donation based event. They are promoting this session for the following benefits:
– Promotes healthy digestion and gets rid of constipation and dyspepsia;
– Strengthens and increases the available energy of abdominal muscles by the alternate stretching and compression of abdominal organs;
– Ventilates the lungs, and oxygenates the blood;
– Acts as detoxifying agent: rids the body of the enormous quantity of carbon dioxide & other toxic gases;
– Quiets the nervous system and improves memory;
– Promotes sleep and calms anxiety;
– Normalizes the activity of the endocrine glands – especially the thyroid gland;
– Improves muscle flexibility;
– Helps reduce fat;
– Improves grace and easeful movement of the body; and
– Keeps your spine flexible.
To know more about yoga mala and sun salutations, visit this website for details.
Changing your body means changing your habits. Developing good habits brings consistency and progress. Register today for the yoga mala session with Cebu Yoga studio and have time to reflect and meditate this Holy Week.
If you are interested, please call the Cebu Yoga studio at (+63) 0905 460 8334 or send them a private message on their Facebook Page.
The Cebu Yoga is the first flying and aerial yoga studio in Cebu. They offer more than 35 classes of traditional mat yoga, flying yoga and jiujitsu. Their yoga studio is located on the 2nd Floor, One Paseo Bldg Ma. Luisa Road, Banilad, Cebu City.