The Pop District, a food and lifestyle bazaar that promotes local, small or start-up, and the online business community, will once again commence its biggest event in Cebu before we wrap up the year. During the press conference last December 2, 2017, at Urban Lifestyle, they have announced amazing surprises and some details what in store for this year.
Pop District Bazaar: 7 things you need to know about it
On its seventh season, Pop District commemorates its second year with the “White Christmas” theme. This December 9-10, 2017, the event will bring out different food, lifestyle and fashion brands all in one venue–The Oakridge Pavilion.
Here are 7 things you need to know about the Pop District Bazaar this Christmas season:
1) A bigger and wider bazaar. Expanding its number of merchants and brands of 200 businesses, Pop District Bazaar will occupy the whole Oakridge Pavilion tent to give more options to shoppers to purchase for ideal items for the season of giving this Christmas. Ranging from food, lifestyle, and other products from different start-ups and online businesses in Cebu, it will surely a massive 2-day shopping extravaganza.
2) Travel with Uber to Pop District. Announced during the press conference held at Urban Lifestyle, Pop District teams up with Uber. They will be giving discounted rides going to and from the venue when you take a ride with Uber. The code will be announced a day before the event at the Pop District Facebook Page.
3) Buy your tickets today. Tickets are sold for only ₱100 good for two days. They are available at Sugbo Mercado, Le Gab Café, and Urban Lifestyle. Interested shoppers are encouraged to buy their tickets before the event because tickets will be sold at ₱100 that is only good for 1-day access if you buy on the day of the event.
4) Donate to kids and get free access. Pop District aficionados can get access to the Oakridge Pavilion tent if they donate 5 of any toys, clothes, and/or books that will be given to charity. Not only that they will be able to shop at the bazaar with their heart’s desire without buying a ticket, they also help others through their kind donation.
5) Shop with your credit cards. A Point of Sale (POS) terminal for credit card purchases is now available on this year’s Pop District Bazaar. Shoppers can now buy items from different brands and use their credit card to check out. Just look for the Urban Lifestyle booth to pay for your purchases. (For more details about this service, please contact Pop District Bazaar on Facebook).
6) Meet your favorite Cebuano influencers. Get a chance to meet and greet with your favorite Cebuano influencers you follow on social media. Shake hands or take a selfie with menswear blogger, Lance De Ocampo, and other influencers at the Pop District Bazaar.
7) Discounts and freebies. Avail amazing discounts from different merchants and brands during the event. You will get to see lifestyle items from Sole Searching, See Things, Piraso, and a lot more. Food products from Macology 101, D’ Gourmet Cebu, Kit’s Kitchen, Wicked Bites, and other concessionaires are also available at the venue.
About Pop District
Pop District Bazaar is an event managed by District Events, it is a food and lifestyle bazaar that promotes local, small or start-up businesses including the online community while helping educate local entrepreneurs what it means to produce world-class products.