5 Exercise Routines You Can Do Indoors
Let’s all face it. Gym memberships are too expensive. Although working out in a room packed with treadmills and weights looks motivating, it isn’t always the best option for everyone. Whenever you are traveling or in the comfort of your home, there are actually several exercise routines you can do indoors and still get into the best shape.
1) Bicycle Crunch. Build up and strengthen your abdominal muscles with this exercise. Based on several researches, the Bicycle Crunch is the best ab exercise you can do to burn those unwanted belly fats as well as strengthen your core muscles.
2) Leg Lifts. Tone and strengthen your leg muscles with leg lifts. You may think that this is the easiest exercise routines you can do indoors since it involves lying on your back. However, don’t be deceived by mere appearances as this is one of the most intense workouts when building your lower body muscles.
3) Push ups. This is one of the basic and common exercises for the human body. Push ups are great for your chest as well as defining your shoulders, triceps and torso. It’s a great way to burn not only the upper side of your body, but also strengthen your core.
4) Jumping Jacks. Who hasn’t done this as a kid? Jumping Jacks are good for cardiovascular and strengthening. This body exercise increases your heart rate, hence, stimulating blood flow to different parts of your body.
5) Mountain Climbers Exercise. This is one of the best exercises that engages most muscles in your body and can burn more calories than running. Muscular and cardiovascular fitness as well as flexibility is just some of the benefits you can get with this exercise.
These five exercise routines can absolutely make you stay on track while indoors. In the end, it’s not all about having the sexiest body, but rather, keeping ourselves fit and healthy from within.